Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday 9-10-10

Okay so the last day has really sucked! My car broke down, I had to get a friend to pick me up at 2am Wednesday night. Then I had to get someone to take me to meet the tow truck to get my car towed. The computer, intake gasket, and battery had to be replaced in my car. What a really sucky time. I first got a call saying it was $1200. Then when I told them I was going to check around for quotes, they called back saying that the computer would be covered uder warranty. Now the total was $390.00. What crock! It was like they wanted to see if I would go ahead and pay for it first. It still ended up setting me back $500. I figured since I just hit 90,000 miles I better go ahead and have my tires rotated, balanced, oil change and all that good stuff. Then I get in my car this morning and no headlights! I only have brights! Great! I get to the gym and I have gained a pound!!! Really!!! Wonderful! I am not someone who cries. It is just not me. However, I felt like I could just sit down and cry this morning. I think there was just so many things hitting me at one time that I was feeling so overwhelmed. Then Jerod told me I wasn't trying this morning working out; which I guess I wasn't. I am just having one of those mornings. I remember something that I read on a shirt....if it was easy, everyone would do it. How freaking true is that?!?! SO I told myself to suck it up and deal with it. It will get better. Okay...I better get to work since I missed being in the office yesterday. I have lots to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment