Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday 9/3/10

Woo-hoo!! We did measurement today. I lost 12 1/2 inches. That is a total of 29 inches in the past month. I am really proud of myself. One thing I can is this, the surgery motivated me, but I truly am working hard as hell to lose every inch and pound! I also met my goal of getting into the 250's today!! 259.7. At 255, that will be 50 lbs!! I am hoping to hit that by the time I get back on Tuesday. I am pretty excited. To be able to really start seeing the difference the workouts are making is awesome. There is a skinny person in me ready to come out and kick butt! :-)
I am heading to lunch with a good friend who is moving to Houston soon! I am going to miss my poker buddy! :-( We will party it up next Friday before you leave! After lunch, then Sarah, Abigail, and me are headed to Myrtle Beach! I need some sun therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment