Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday 9/8/10

Last night sucked!!! I decided to work out yesterday afternoon. All cardio. Wonderful. That is just what I love. A complete hour on the treadmill and ellipitical. Woo-hoo. I guess you can tell how excited I was about it. However, I did burn like 590 or 595 calories in 30 minutes on the ellipitcal. It really really sucked though! Last night, I so wanted to call and say I was not working out this morning. I just couldn't bring myself to do it though. I felt like I was mad at my trainer for making me do all cardio. But that just doesn't make sense. I would never have went that long if it wasn't for him. I think this whole experience, losing weight and working out, is making me take a deeper look at myself. It is kind of like that old saying, if you do the same thing day in and day out, you are going to get the same results. I find myself changing physically, but also mentally. Sometimes, it is a lot to take in. I know that sounds crazy, but it is. Sometimes, I think to myself to just suck it up and deal with it. (I complain a lot while working out). I have all the respect in the world for my trainer for putting up with me. I would have completed the treadmill and been finished and on my way. I get surprised all the time by exactly what I am capable of. It doesn't mean I like it. I may come across as pouting and whining, but I will normally do my best to do what I have to do. I will be 255 by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment